We can't wait to celebrate with you! In anticipation of the big day, we have created this wedding website to keep you up to date on all the details of our wedding!
For those flying in, you're able to fly directly into Wilmington, NC! Airport code is ILM and only 20-30 mins or so from the beach!
Places to EAT near sound or ocean
· Oceanic, on Wrightsville beach, north end)
· Bridge Tender, just before going over first bridge
· Dockside, just before going over first bridge (traditional southern fried seafood, inside and outside seating, fun drinks, lively scene)
· Fish House Grille, just before going over first bridge (YUMMY crab dip, great fried fish too, inside and outside seating, not as lively as Dockside but still fun)
· Shark Bar and Kitchen, on Wrightsville Beach- great cocktails, casual bites
· 22 North, on Wrightsville Beach
· Tower 7 Baja, Bobby and my FAVORITE place, right on the corner on Wrightsville... we can drink their queso! Also, it’s a coffee shop in the morning!
· Trolly Stop, on Wrightsville Beach- yummy hot dogs
· Zeke’s Beans and Bowls, just before the bridge to beach- breakfast and coffee/tea (BEST Acai bowls!)
· Kohl's Frozen Custard, on Wrightsville Beach- yummy sweet treats
· Robert's Grocery, on Wrightsville Beach- best chicken salad or "chicken dip" as Bobby likes to call it
· Vito's Pizza, Wrightsville Beach - yummy pizza, esp for a late-night snack!
· The Donut Inn
· Brasserie Du Soleil, best French onion soup
· Slice of Life Pizzeria, great pizza
· PT's Olde Fashioned Grille - great burgers, hand cut fries
· Sam's Hot Dog Stand
· Elijah's, where Dad and I would split key lime pie- overlooks the river and great view of the ship- outdoor seating (covered and with fans!!)
· The George (never been but heard great things)
· Kilwins, downtown Wilmington (you can smell it as soon as you come in!!), right on the main street I believe, and nice to have a cone sitting by the water
· The Copper Penny
· Front Street Brewery, David has been there, and he says it's really yummy!
Places to Visit/See:
· Downtown Wilmington, beautiful historical homes and full of southern charm
· USS North Carolina Battleship
· Airlie Road, first right before you go over the first bridge- southern homes, large oak trees with southern moss that runs along the sound
· Fisherman's Wife, off Airlie Road
· Lumina Commons, great outdoor shopping mall- clothing interior decor stores and more!