Update: COVID 19

Create your own page

  • Postponement

    Unfortunately, with the Coronavirus crisis, so many people needing to travel in, and so many family members in the vulnerable population, Nick and I have made the decision to postpone our celebration with our friends and family. Nick and I may still have a ceremony with just the two of us on the original date, and we look forward to sharing our joy with all of you as soon as possible.

    A HUGE thank you to our venue and photographer who are flexible to change our plans, they will honor our deposits on a new date to be determined. Right now we are thinking either fall, or more likely sometime next year. If you have already registered for your room at The Mountain, they are willing to either transfer your reservation to the new date or issue refunds.

    Please let us know if you have any questions, thank you for your understanding and support. We love you.